Please interpret both: Teeth and horses.

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Please interpret both: Teeth and horses.

Postby seerelated on Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:35 pm

I had a dream last night that my teeth were very weak. I would bite down and be terrified to put any force on them because they might fall out. I think I remember them bending as if they were going to fall out but they never did.

Also, the night before I had a dream that I was at a friends house. I had an idea to climb to the top of a mountain and ride horses. We all agreed and began the walk. When we got to the top, it was a school. We went inside and everyone had dyed their hair magenta and it was just chaos. I eventually dyed my hair too and then left to go find the horses. When I got to the ranch, my friends had left already but they left me a white horse to ride. However, when I went to get the horse, I wouldn't ride the white one and chose one of the brown ones behind it.
seerelated
Newbie Hatter
Newbie Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:50 pm

There are two ways of looking at this. Concerning the teeth, they might just be a useful medium to describe another worry you have eg. work you need to do but are afraid to start on etc or you could be worried about your teeth specifically - like have you had tooth ache or forgotten to brush them?

On the other hand, it could just be a mixture of other memories and events you are sorting through. Perhaps you had a big meal that day and felt a bit full afterwards and the breaking teeth was merely a manifestation of a worry of feeling full.

Either way, don't take it too much to heart. Dreams are a very dilute medium and I don't believe thay can be taken literally all of the time. Certainly don't worry unless you really do have tooth ache, and remember sometimes if you believe a thing very intensly you can convince yourself it's real when theres nothing to worry about.

The other dream sounds to me like a mixture of different stimuli combined into a single narrative. The want to go up a mountain and ride suggests you are an active person who wants to enjoy themselves. The fact that you found the school at the top could suggest that you feel your school is restricting you from doing what you really want. Or if not actually school itself then maybe another person or situation you are frustrated with.

That when you decided to dye your hair like everyone else, but found that your friends had left when you had finished could mean that you worry about being behind the times, and when presented with tha white horse but choosing the brown, you know your own mind and don't nessessarily want to take exactly whats presented.

Again, I wouldn't dwell too greatly on any of this. If you find what I've said helpful then I'm glad to have helped, but if any of it is worrying, always remember that this is merely my logical breakdown of the imagery. I might be completely off and it could all be random memories clumped together.

I had a dream a while back that I crashed my dad's jaguar (which he doesn't even have) and we stayed in a hotel only a room thick. This could reveal frustration on my part, but Im actually feeling ok right now, so never take anything at face value.

Hope I've been of help! :D
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.