A most very strange dream.

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

A most very strange dream.

Postby Chazoa on Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:43 pm

My dream:
I was at some sort of gathering or something of that sort, and I don't know where it was. All of a sudden, or as well as I can remember all of a sudden, I was on the sidewalk outside my school. I walked to my home (the distance and the school was as realistic as in real life, just a short walk) and when I made it to my home it was not my home. I went inside and a group of children were being commanded by a large man. I had suddenly grown small and I do not know why, but I had, although my personality and knowlage had not changed, grown younger. The man was commanding the children to do sexual things with eachother, including the males. At the time I had arrived he was asking two young males to do sexual things to eachother, although there were females there. Then later we went to what was the exact shape and form of my room, even some objects of personal value were in there, but it was somehow different. I was stuffed in there with the kids when the man suddenly walked in and I threatened to sue him, so he went away. I chatted with the other children for a while and then I woke up.

This dream is HIGHLY confusing to me... can someone PLEASE help me out here?

This is a most serious dream, and although silly comments ARE going to be placed here, I would really love serious ones.
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:10 pm

maybe it has to do with a real life event maybe not that drastic but still a violation
and you're concerned

maybe you wish to help someone out
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby Chazoa on Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:19 pm

well recently my friend introduced me to his 9 year old friend over MSN, and even more recently she confessed she had a crush on him. Is that any important?
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Astarte on Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:29 pm

How old are you?
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Chazoa on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:41 pm

I'm fourteen... is that an issue?
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby hamster on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:54 pm

Seems like you could very well be concerned about the problems of getting to know a nine year old when you are fourteen.

But on the other hand, especially at your age, with hormones doing crazy things and your body trying to cope, one can have wild and weird dreams that have no relation to what you would do in real life. In other words, you're not a pervert for having had such a dream, in case you were worried about that.

Trust me, I had a dream when I was a few years older than you, of participating in a certain highly disgusting activity and enjoying it, which turned to immediate revulsion when I awoke and thought about it.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:05 am

Chazoa wrote:I'm fourteen... is that an issue?

Nope, that's cool. I was curious because of the reference to the nine year old.

When we're asleep we dream about all sorts of weird things that we would never think of when we're awake.

We read things in the newspaper or see them on the news, and they stay with us, our subconscious then deals with them at night. The most interesting part about your dream was when you threatened to sue the man. It meant that you had resolved the issue. You weren't going to be a silent victim, you bravely stood up for yourself.

In a way it has given you a signpost on how you would behave in a future situation where you felt physically threatened or uneasy with someone. It may have been a very disturbing dream, but it was also a good dream in that anything of that nature that you may have been subconsciously worried about has been sorted out. You aren't afraid to act when it is necessary, no matter how "small" you think you are. Bravo Chazoa!

Does that make sense?
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby TheCountess on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:58 am

Makes sense to me, and I agree completely with that analysis.
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Chazoa on Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:16 pm

I'm glad to hear that. I never looked any more deep than "Maybe I took too much medicine", so hearing your comments are quite relieving...
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter