2 dreams. ( Apocalypse / Dying )

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

2 dreams. ( Apocalypse / Dying )

Postby Dinosaur on Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:38 am

i dont know why, but i went to bed one night and i had a dream about total destruction. I did not see anyone die, but i did see asteroids ( not to big ) falling from the sky, and there was breaks in between each event that took place. what i mean by this, is that in my dream , i felt like i was the only one who could feel when something bad was about to happen. first it was the asteroids, and then some time wuld go by and i would feel another bad thing about to happen. the 2nd thing i saw were rats, no ugly rats, they were these cute little hamster lookin things. they appeared everywhere! started coming out of the most random spots. I and the ones around me, started smashing them. I felt like its what i had to do, and the people around me followed my lead only cuzz i yelled at them to do it. I was goin insane. the 3rd thing that happened was these big giant balls of fire came rolling down a hill. i moved out of the way from one, and ran the opposite direction (up the hill while it went down the hill ), once up the hill i came to an intersection and another one of these fire ball things rolled my way from the left, so i just moved again onto an elevated platform in order to save myself. while all this happened i felt like everyone was on their own, and since i was the only one who felt these things about to happen . . . i kind of felt control on me, and the ones who would listen to me at the time it took place.

whats weird is, when each event was over, everything went to normal. people were just . . .. .not panicking or anything at all. from what i remember atleast. i ended up on a school bus back to my house where i met up with my mom. we lived in a complete diffrent house, and even had a diffrent dog. i found the house and enviroment i was in extremeley interesting. the feeling i had when i woke up was one that is very hard for me to explain but made me feel good in a curios way. what i mean by that is . . . . the visuals i get from the atmosphere and envirement of the dream, was one that i have never experienced. no place in that dream had i ever visited in my life, everything was new but it felt like it was so common. i never know wether to think about the dream, or to just tell myself " it was only a dream " and move on. but trully, after these kinds of dreams i feel like theres just so much more to things then what they appear. i get the same feeling from the next dream iam about to explain.

to make a long story short, I had a gun pointed at my head, and i knew that the trigger was goin to be pulled. my last words were exactly this " I love you God " then the trigger was pulled but i didnt wake up. i was walking on air, talking to friends who were sittin in chairs set up the way they would be at a doctors office. you know . . how people are just kinda waiting to be called up. and i cant remember much more then that, i just know it was a very intense dream.

any advice on what these dream may mean would be nice. hope to hear from you guys soon. bye thnx for the time.

[/b]
Dinosaur
Newbie Hatter
Newbie Hatter

Re: 2 dreams. ( Apocalypse / Dying )

Postby lifeis42 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:10 am

mabey God is showing you the destruction that will come astroids fire death of the inacent murder of christens for there beliefs the apocalypse that is to come there is a verse that sias the old will see in dreamsmabe visons and the young will see in dreams/visions i am not sure whitch is whitch
trancendentalism thats the way to go
lifeis42
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby nil on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:54 am

I have a similar dream before. An asteroid about the size of Texas was coming towards earth, knocking off tons of asteroids at the Asteroid belt. When it was just about to hit Earth, a guy named Harry denoted the asteroid with a nuclear bomb and the Earth was saved....

You know it might be a prophetic dream... but maybe... just a slight maybe... it got something to do with the movie called Armageddon which I watched before sleep... (especially when I heard the spectacular sound effect when the asteroid exploded in the space of vacuum)
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby lifeis42 on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:33 am

could definetly hav some thing to do with it yes and the sound effects rock :roll:
lifeis42
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:44 pm

rock - hah!
Asteroid - ro...

sorry.
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.

Postby lifeis42 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:34 am

there is a rumor that a giant astoid will hit earth in like 400 years or something
trancendentalism thats the way to go
lifeis42
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter