The Dangers of Moths

This forum is for the discussion of various species of animals, be it worms, kangaroos, penguins or porcupines.

Moderator: Hatter Police

The Dangers of Moths

Postby princess on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:45 am

The Dangers associated with befriending Moths.

One in every four people say that they have encountered them, or know someone who has. let us share our experiences, in the hope of healing ourselves together, as well as educating others on the traumatic occurences that so often befall those who make the tragic mistake of befriending a moth.

I myself recently took a stay moth into my home. it lay injured by the roadside, possibly having been injured prior to my walking by. It was large, and had soft hair on it's small body, and big, dark eyes that looked up at me in a manner i thought at first to be appealing.

I took the moth into my home, and set it upon a warm blanket by my fireplace, offering it food and water at regular intervals. soon, the moth and i became close friends, so when it came into my room that night, i thought it had become frightened and wanted to sleep at the foot of my bed with my cat. i let it in.

that was when the situation became ugly, to say the least. the moth started flapping its wings, those terrible wings whose patterns are now burned permanently into my meory, those wings that flapped and stuck them selves over my face, showering tiny acidic little droplets into my eyes as it clawed my face with its wirey little legs. it would not stop. i asked it what i had done, what could have caused it to become so angry with me. the moth wouldn't even speak to me. it just kept clawing at my face, clawing at me, with those terrible little legs. i screamed for help, but nobody came. i tried to brush it away, which only caused it to claw me harder. for hours, it was there, with its wirey little legs and flapping wings, and i could do nothing but listen to my own unheeded cries for mercy.

finally, around dawn, the moth had exhausted itself, and fell to the floor. i called the ambulance immediatly. thankfully, the moth has now recovered, and i have been able to try to pick up the pieces of my shattered life.

I can only pray that nobody else who reads this will make the same mistake as I.
mew mew mew pur purr purrr mew mew lick
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:59 am

May I suggest you make yourself a necklaces consisting of garlic cloves and moth balls. You will then be safe from a variety of attackers.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby nil on Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:52 am

Whenever I encounter that kind of situations, I will call in Godzilla. Godzilla is the natural enemies of moths. Have you seen the movie in which Godzilla fought the moth from outer space? He fought bravely and eventually exterminated the moth with his powerful fire breadth.

So he might wreck your house and ruin your garden, but he would never shatter your life. Hope you have Scott-tapped your life back to what it was before...
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Astarte on Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:25 pm

Godzilla is a wonderful hero, I have seen the movie where he defeated Mothra. A true masterpiece! :D
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:42 pm

Pimienta's Bicycle-o-death works against evil earthworms. I'm not sure if it has been tested for moths, or penguins either, for that matter. Ask her.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:31 am

Perhaps a manly man like yourself could test it for her??
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Twin1 on Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:21 am

NAH, If you want something done, you have to do it yourself. At least its that way in my family. My dad's a puss, my brother-in-law hates me, and my 6'1" brother is a chicken. So far, I haven't gotten any guy to do anything for me.

I got attacked by a penguin doll today. I went to the shed to get some boxes and my sister's stupid doll dropped a box on my head. :x

Death to all penguins!!!!!! At least right now.
I reject your reality. Therefore, I substitute my own.

Nobody is perfect. I am nobody. Therefore, I am perfect.
Twin1
Grand Hatter
Grand Hatter

Postby princess on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:23 pm

isanyone have godzilla's phone number? there's a whole bunch of cities i need trodden on as well...
mew mew mew pur purr purrr mew mew lick
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:15 pm

what a great idea
we could just call on godzilla to trod on the penguins, moths and earth worms
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:31 pm

Godzilla now has an unlisted phone number. He got tired of sales calls.

Our only hope is Pimmy's Bike-O-Death, which can take on any evil, scheming creature less than five inches tall.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter