Eating Out

Warning: discussion in this forum may result in weight gain and undesirable bowel movement

Moderator: Hatter Police

Eating Out

Postby Astarte on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:44 am

We eat out regularly, do you?

Mr A is away, so tonight YMA and I went out for dinner. He had Spaghetti Bolognaise with freshly grated parmesan cheese, and I had chicken breast stuffed with prawns (large shrimp), in a cream sauce with various veggies and garnished with a prawn the size of Texas.

YUMMY! :D
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Eating out

Postby nil on Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:01 am

Well, I never eat in, and so I always eat out. But eating out means regular meal for me, nothing fancy. At least not the kind of food that you can describe with lots of adjectives. And it involves lots of ingredients that are the imitation of some other ingredients, both of which I can't really name probably. For example the dinner I took was some green mossy stuff that is made to look like some none mossy green stuff...
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Twin2 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:53 am

Last time I ate out was Friday. After being promised dinner out all week. My female parental unit decided that she was eating out with or without my siblings and I. We had pizza and soda pop. Which was actually nice after eating leftovers all week.
Twin2
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby princess on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:25 pm

I almost never eat out.
I think it's mostly because i'm a vegetarian, and there aren't any vegetarian restaurants near where i live. It's really hard to find something nice [or even something at all sometimes] at most restaraunts that i can eat, and i often have to ask about what ingredients they're suing and stuff, which is unpleasant and a hassle and it's just such a fuss i often feel like im ruining everyone else's dining experience. And then i don't enjoy my meal much sometimes because i worry what's in my food, or they might have done something to it getting angry about my questioing sometimes...
And i don't feel very comfortable eating with lots of people sitting around everywhere...i just can't relax, so it's more of a pain than nice often.
mew mew mew pur purr purrr mew mew lick
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:58 pm

I don't eat out much cause it's easier and faster for me to just cook
not to mention cheaper

but the last time I ate out was because a boy took me to dairy queen after I helped him clean his car
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:53 pm

If you think too hard about the people you are trusting to make your food, and where it might have come from, and what sort of dead animals or infectious organisms might be chopped up within it, you'll have a miserable dining experience.

Ignorance is bliss, until the food poisoning sets in.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter