QOD - Simple question

A diary of our senseless day

Moderator: Hatter Police

QOD - Simple question

Postby robot on Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:40 am

Hello my pathetic human friends,

It is sad even for a robot to see that the once glorious human race had declined to the intellectual level of the current level. I blame that on the laziness of the mind. For that I have a solution. I will ask questions and you shall answer my questions.

It is understandable with your limited intelligent, you won't be competent enough to answer even the simplest questions generated by my enormous brain power, but that is not the point. The point is I can be greatly entertained by your stupid answers :lol: :lol: :lol: To entertain a supreme being like myself is the most magnificent achievement any human being can achieve. Won't you want to be one of them? And here is today's questions...

Can you name one subatomic particle that can clean your house, balance your check book, cure the cancer and order a pizza? How many dimension does it travel in? How many tails does it have? What would happen if it loses one of its tails? Do you even know what a tail is?

OK, that's the easiest question I can generate today. If it exhaust your brain... you shouldn't have one at all. Try to replace it with a cabbage. It will do you good.
I am a Robot not an iPod
robot
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Re: QOD - Simple question

Postby Bomadeno on Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:21 am

Name: Tau neutrino
Can clean house: Yes, but uses various household cleaners including but not limited to Cillit Bang (bang and the dirt is gone)
Balance cheque book: yes, in both senses. It can physically balance anything on a pinhead, and can ensure you have the right amount of money. (it can also add to your money via various illicit methods)
Cure cancer: It causes it, the sneaky thing. But yes it can cure it too, but its not telling because its an expensive market.
Order a pizza: No, it rearranges other subatomic particles into pizza.
Dimensions available to travel in: 14
Dimensions used for travel: 13
How many tails: 0, unless it makes one. It cna also add tails to furniture on request.
If it lost a tail: Tau neutrinos never lose.
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter