The Countess horn

This is a forum to tout your own horn... tell the world you have accomplished something... Praises are welcomed

Moderator: Hatter Police

The Countess horn

Postby TheCountess on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:23 am

I made it to 300 posts! I know, so few, but my little icon moved up one and I really feel I have acheived something. Espcecially with my long absences! :lol:

BTW, does anyone around here know what Error -70001 on a mac DVD Player means? The region code is wrong and can't be changed due to this error and now I can't get my Doctor Who fix :noway: :(
I will holler you Home
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Re: The Countess horn

Postby nil on Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:21 am

Congratulation on your 300 posts... it might not be a accomplishment you can brag to your grandkids, but it's an accomplishment nevertheless...

As for the Error-70001... it means you have to write 70001 posts before you can watch your DVD... it's a secret agreement between Apple and the administrator of this forum to encourage user participation...

....or.... it could also be a benign computer error... something related to DVD regions... you usually have 5 chances to change regions... but sometimes the computer may mess up the math and mistakenly thinks you have changed 5 times... that problem can usually be resolved with a hammer.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Pimienta on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:36 am

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
there is much celebrating for you

sorry I can't help with the dvd problem I'm not very familiar with macs (and by not familiar I mean I haven't used one in over ten years)
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby TheCountess on Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:03 am

i solved the mac-dvd problem by getting an Xbox 360 and watching my dvds on that. Think I'll be taking my mac in for a service and update to the new operating system. Maybe they can fix it.

Those bouncy emoticons are so kewt. :love:
I will holler you Home
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby nil on Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:34 am

That's a very good solution. My tax program doesn't open. I think I will buy a XBox 360. I would rather be playing that than doing my tax...
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby TheCountess on Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
I will holler you Home
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter