Diary of a mad-person

Anything you write

Moderator: Hatter Police

Diary of a mad-person

Postby Bomadeno on Wed May 25, 2005 6:28 pm

A new roleplay inspired by readina mad-persons diary inspired this idea.

You are limited to only one diary entry per day per person. Make it maaaad.
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby princess on Wed May 25, 2005 11:09 pm

Dear Diary.
My name is Jonah. I am writing this diary to be a historical record, as in the future, people will be very interested in my life. For the purpose of my life is to take over the world. My loyal subjects will one day wish to learn of how i achieved my goal, so i shall start today, with my first effort.

Step one is to build a group of devoted helpers to my cause. These I shall call my devotees. They will be the ones to do my bidding, and fullfill my desires.

Therefore, I have placed adds in the newspapers and on the internet, which read: '' Do you want to be part of something BIG?". this should attract people who wish to change the world by belonging to an important group, such as mine. I shall interview the repliers personally via telecomunnications.

Also, i have placed adds through dating agencies which read: "A great man is looking for someone submissive, loyal, ambitious and desiring to serve a great cause." This should also help to attract suitable people. Perhaps even a real relationship parner, as I long to find my soulmate.
mew mew mew pur purr purrr mew mew lick
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Thu May 26, 2005 8:49 am

Today I started the first step of implementing my weapons arsenal. I have manged to get my hands on a few ex-war russian fighter jets, and seeing as I am a gorgeous, flashy multi-billionairre I have also bought myself a small chain of Pacific islands, so as to have somewhere to situated my righteous campaign.

Soon I hope to get my first recruits turning up! I can't wait!
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Diary of a mad person

Postby nowhere man on Thu May 26, 2005 8:38 pm

I have returned to my home after decades of being gone. I came back to find the old house in ruins and everyone i ever cared about killed,they got here first. I bought a cheap appartment above video store, wich is where im writting from right now. In the appartments next to me are a couple of drunks, always making noise. i decided to get a job and blend in. Theres a gas station down the street I'm going to apply to. Tommorow night I'm going back into the country side to see if i can find where I landed.
nowhere man
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Thu May 26, 2005 8:54 pm

I've recently had some political discussions w/ our president and he has agreed to my proposal of him joining my army.
this has given me the oppertunity to control the whole US army

I also talked to my personel spy who told me of a revolt in the lower part of asia

Oh there goes the sirens again won't anyone make them stop

if only I could make it to the moon befor the bombs start dropping

okay maybe I should start over w/the whole story

I have been recruting the services of all the armies so I could end wars
to do this I must get rid of all weaponry
I stole a ton of bombs last night and sent them into space but they didn't make it

It's those sirens again

I must go now before it is too late
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Fri May 27, 2005 10:48 am

Today said someone 'medication' to me me me I wonder what he meant it was something about medication yes and me tking it or not taking it today.

That was certainly an odd looking frog in the sky up there i wonder if it has had many people riding on it maybe not but maybe yes who know for certain i don't.

I think I will not eat any more doors today they make my teeth hurt. Who worte all that stuff in my brand new diary? I'm sure I didn't blarble darble I like to dance in the drains.

Can I have a yoghurt please? the would be nice yes yes yes yes what did i want again I am going to go now and not eat doors and instead I will buy a flea ridden plane tralalala~
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby princess on Fri May 27, 2005 12:19 pm

Today i had to get rid of my husband. He realised what i was up to in the basement. Can't have that i'm afraid dear. Injected him with the emergency serum. I've now manufactured seven kilograms of anthrax. It won't be long now until i have enough to start distributing. Oh, I just can't wait! I want to be the only living person in the world NOW! Every mall will be....mine! every pet will be.... mine! every house, mansion, hotel and swimming pool will be... MINE MINE MINE! Nobody will call me names then, he he ha ha! And i'll finally be able to give paris hilton the plastic surgery she so badly needs to fix that poor face of hers. and some lovin' too.
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Fri May 27, 2005 4:55 pm

today I held another discussion w/ a world leader

they are all leaving my forces

I will not stand for this

oo look a birdy

There go the sirens

I just returned from Brazil

they have come to the conclusion that I have something wrong w/ me
why do they all look @ me funny
oh no that guy just told my mother of my plans
the germans are after me I must leave
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Sat May 28, 2005 12:01 am

Why are the lapercaunns dancing around the people of the day? Usualy flowers just spring up at there feet. This way you can always find them....

but today there were lepercaunns around todays people....

the hands that come from the wall were gone today. I missed their grip on my arms and legs and body a little bit but i'm sure they will be back tomarow.

My mind decided to leave my head today. It sat in my hand for a short while before going to my foot. I have to wonder what to do to day. My office is what they call ovol but i don't know why. There is a picture of a scary man. I think i shall invade his country..... how can i tell the hands that is is neccicary though?
Our heads are round - So that our thoughts may fly out in all directions.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in the desert.
Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby princess on Sat May 28, 2005 3:47 am

Today I saved a young boy from drowning at the beach. he had not gone very far out, but he was yelling for his mummy to look at him and had a smile of delirium on his face. I dove into the water and dragged him to the shore. The poor boy was in shock so badly that he was speaking gibberish, begging me to let him go and such. Some odd people on the beach claimed to be his parents, but they looked a bit crazy, and i was afraid they were just trying to kidnapp him. So i took him back to my basement to recuperate. He's still in shock and talking gibberish in his state of dellirium. "I want to go home to mummy, my daddy's going to get you!" He keeps crying, the dear lad. Perhaps i can slap him out of it.
Oh well, i suppose that if i leave him there for long enough he should come to his senses.
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Sat May 28, 2005 10:40 am

It turns out that the boy has come to his sense and has now been asleep without any sign of life for 650minutes 45 seconds. I think that the cynaide flavouring I put in his cup cakes probably helped him get to sleep.

I think today I will go out and find a seagull mate for myself. We would get on well I think. Someone stole my aeroplanes! How dare they!

I lost my marbles. They feel down the gap between the 3rd and 4th stairs. I will get them back when my hand comes out of my left ear. It is warm in there. And I am pleased to see my wall-hands are back. It is certainly reassuring to be hugged by a wall.

In a moment of clarity earlier today I had a very deep and meaningful realistation. I am God. If I continue to spit at every window I pass then I will certainly become supreme ruler in heaven. Also I will give up eating and drinking for 40 days just like Adam and Eve did when they fell in the River Mersey. Now though I will go and put my head in teh microwave and then go outside and make small waving motions at people. Have you seen my squirrel?

Bleep bleep bloop. Gobble. I am and electronic Turkey wing.
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:44 am

The fish are out again tonight. They seem to be in in espcialy good mood. I think that they may have a party. I hope they invite me. I must find out all ot the new ways they style their fethers. They air seems to be clear again tonight. Suprised me. It usualy is clear... The sun came up this moring. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Scared the heeby jeebys out of me. And you'll never guess what it did tonight. It went back down. I was shoked! That always happens! It gets me every time. But the chease is still not talking to me. I miss its conversations. All the gossip about the lechuga and the leche.
They aught not do shuch things in the frige. Goodness. Anyway, I had to tell the nice man in the orange felt hat that his legs didn't belong on his head. After a short bit, he stratened himself out, but it took a good 20 min. I do like the way her hair flows from her head. But it sure does have an acuard way of laying around on the ground after she left. I usualy take it home and plant it. I have some nice hair plants now. I even water them regularly, Like clockbroke. I do care for clocks. Clock. Clock. Clock. WEeEeEeEeEEEeEEeeeeEEEeEeeEeeEeEee. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. fish. I love fish. They are sooooooooooooo soft.......
Our heads are round - So that our thoughts may fly out in all directions.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in the desert.
Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby princess on Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:25 am

Today my feeling was deeply hurt. The girl whom i have been courting refused to purchase for me any chocolate or flour. i asked it very nicely, and she told me to leave. i so did, and for me bought them. Then i went to the home of the girl to show it my worthiness f purchase for and it rudely took them away from me, and buyed none new for me. she said she liked them, and that i was good to bring them. nasty stealing girl! i not like that one any more. I capture it nd lock it in cupboard and feed it nothing but chocolate and flours, then we see if it shall steal such again!
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter