A whatchuma-callit

Anything you write

Moderator: Hatter Police

A whatchuma-callit

Postby Chazoa on Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:05 pm

"well isn't easy to live normally... this constant pounding at my head... paranoia knocking at my door... every move I make judged by someone... everything I say opinionates me... Everything I do makes me something else... the time I have to think wasted on paranoid rantings... the life of ignorance of the world and happiness thrown out the window... knowing the rest of my life will be torture... yet not knowing how long the rest of my life is... or what happens afterwords..." - Quote from me

to some Life is a game, to others it is a struggle. In actuality... it is what you make it. If you choose to make it humble, it is... if you choose to make it loud, it shall be.

If you have taken the time to read this I hope you consider it. I hope you realise the truth of it all, the purpose of this... to spread a message, to uncover the hidden doubt, to let others realise that everyone cannot be perfect, can not be happy-go-lucky.

If per-chance you ever see someone in a bad mood, no matter if you know them, like them, or hate them or not... be the nice person, spread a smile, and be kind. Life cannot treat everyone as well as it treats you...
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:44 pm

I'm spreading a smile
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby Chazoa on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:41 pm

nee naw naw haw hee
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby GoodGrief on Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:26 am

:sob: You've just inspired me to pursue my rekindled dream of travelling around Australia's red center in a bus with a silly name. Why did I drop that one again? Oh yeah, some movie's already done it with drag queens. I can't compete with drag queens :(
-GG

What exactly is meant by the above statement I may never know.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
GoodGrief
Grand Hatter
Grand Hatter