can you answer these questions

Put a thousand monkeys in a room and you get the work of Shakespeare. Put a thousand mentally inspired members in a forum, and you can figure out any truth, even the meaning of life.

Moderator: Hatter Police

y r we here?

to live
38%
to destroy our selfs
15%
to find the answer to live
46%

Total votes : 13

can you answer these questions

Postby lycan on Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:25 pm

if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby vampress on Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:47 am

I personally don't know why we are here but I wish we would find out so that i could figure out what I'm supposed to do. :?:
I don't know I'm getting really dizzy.... opps i mean busy.
vampress
Great Hatter
Great Hatter

Postby Mysti on Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:27 pm

I don't know why we're here. It's a bit scary, as mabye you never find out what your life objective is supposed to be, and never get to fulfill it? Then you'll die with a part of yourself missing because you never know what it is you're supposed to have done?

I suggest everyone find out their death dates too. Mine is Friday July 11th 2081. It helps, cos you know how how long you have to fulfill everything.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby thesinofmylips on Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:44 pm

i'm gonna die on the 10th of may 2094. yay.
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
thesinofmylips
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby Mysti on Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:18 pm

How old are you now, thesinofmylips? Cos you'll be very old when you die.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby thesinofmylips on Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:31 pm

13, so i'll be 102, i think?
thesinofmylips
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby lycan on Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:36 pm

well i'm going to die the day iturn 100 which is 6/30/2090
but still why are we here :roll:
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby thesinofmylips on Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:07 am

to have fun. :lol:
thesinofmylips
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby lycan on Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:22 pm

great answer but i thought it was to die because think about it u could try to live as long as u want but in the end u are still going to die it's like my ex told me perfect health is just a slower way of diing
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:04 pm

well that is pretty pesamistic isn't it
anyhow I don't know when I'm going to die and I'ld prefer not to
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby lycan on Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:01 pm

i believe when you die you are just leaveing everything bad about you and keeping every thing good about u in the case of all people not independent people but all people as a whole then ther is nothing good about us
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby GG on Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:03 am

If we all came into the world with a perfect idea of why we're here and what we are meant to achieve then half the fun would be gone from life. I've pretty much known since I was nine that I'm meant to write stuff, but what? No idea. Ha. I'll figure it out, though, don't worry.
GG

Postby The Black Count on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:04 am

Perhaps life IS purposeless. The question of the meaning of life is one of the most egotistical ones imagined. It assumes that our lives are of such importance that each and every one of us has all important universe-altering things to achieve. Hey, what if that's not the case. Perhaps The Question is just the same as all these material things we surround our lives with every day, the things we work for, sweat for... perhaps The Question is there to distract us from the emptiness of our lives, filling the void with things that barely begin to encompass it's cold, dark girth, yet which are large enough to shield our vision from that chilling sight. Could anyone deal with that thought? That your life has no ultimate impact. You won't change where the sun rises. You won't snuff out the stars. The Universe could survive without you... doesn't even feel your presence...

Perhaps life IS it's own purpose. Procreation (and, therefore, new life) ensures the future of our species, and the longer it survives, perhaps, the more it can evolve and adapt, bettering itself... perhaps there is no ultimate goal for our lives, other than the one that our life itself creates. The meaning of life is just to live it. You will not be judged. Be the warm happy centre that the light of this life crowds around. Cast away the idea that you were born into a purpose and embrace the fact that every day you are making the decisions that craft your own meaning.

Well, that's just what we think, anyway...
Fries with that?? HOW CAN I HAVE FRIES WITH THAT WHEN MY PEOPLE ARE IN BONDAGE!?!
The Black Count
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby lycan on Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:45 pm

so black count are u a pholosipher or something along those lines because seem to make alot of sense dang i wish i could do that
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:47 pm

I moved this thread out of the garbage, it didn't seem to belong there.

My say on the meaning of life is... I haven't got round to thinking about it yet. Though if you asked me on it now, my aims in life are.... to make one person incredibly happy, to make quite a few people fairly happy, and to bring a sense of knowledge to a massive number of people.

I've tried it before and failed, tub this time I am going to succeed.
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter