Vampires

This forum is for the discussion of various species of animals, be it worms, kangaroos, penguins or porcupines.

Moderator: Hatter Police

vampires

Postby vampress on Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:50 pm

What do you think vampires are? Are they real? fake? makebelieve? I ask you this and answer back
vampress
Great Hatter
Great Hatter

Postby nil on Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:34 am

Vampires are bats accidentally turned into man. The are rodents and mammals and like to eat fruit.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby lycan on Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:15 pm

:evil: you are all nuts and lycans should have nothing to do with vampires
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Astarte on Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:06 pm

Sorry, but I think they are make-believe.

However, saying that, Angel and Spike are two very fine vampires that I have admired in recent years.

I met James Marsters at a convention once and he was lovely to everyone.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby TheCountess on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:40 am

Real of course, but with a few things different to the vampires we see on our tv and movie screens. For example, sunlight is fine, and mirrors are not a problem. Immortality and a fondness for blood, that is correct. But you don't meet them very often. Can you blame them for wanting to stay hidden after the way they've been portrayed in the media, and with everyone knowing how to kill them off?
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:56 am

I don't know about the whole imortal thing, but there are groops of people that enjoy the taste of human blood and drink it when they can get their hands on it. I would say that they are vampires.
Our heads are round - So that our thoughts may fly out in all directions.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in the desert.
Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby vampress on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:20 pm

I enjoy the taste of human blood and drink it when ever i can but there isn't much i can do about that. :? Wonder who is bleeding today?
I don't know I'm getting really dizzy.... opps i mean busy.
vampress
Great Hatter
Great Hatter

Postby thesinofmylips on Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:23 pm

i am! i cut my thumb on a kidney bean tin.
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
thesinofmylips
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby The Black Count on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:54 am

I am forced to revive the sentence "sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Nor does simply drinking blood make you a Vampire.
While it is fine and good for people to drink the blood of another (having done so myself) for reasons of sexual intensification, insatiable desire, or actual physical need, calling oneself a 'Vampire' beause of this act is intolerable poseuring and will be dealt with by slapping a steak 'round your head. Ahem. Vampires, however, are real. And Lycan makes a good point... about the mixing... now... scooch a little closer... :lol:
Fries with that?? HOW CAN I HAVE FRIES WITH THAT WHEN MY PEOPLE ARE IN BONDAGE!?!
The Black Count
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:28 pm

If drinking blood was vampiric, blood transfusions in hospitals would surely be making people vampires?

Can you define your definition of vampire? Seeing as I only really know said media portrayal...
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby lycan on Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:08 pm

they are real well i believe they r
i dated a guy who know about almost every kind a vamp vampress knows
who he is
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby lena halford on Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:15 am

me and i bleve to and u are right the are reill.

that is what i bileve and yes vamps are reill to.

:evil:

so what a bout u people do u bilev as well.
I will kill you
lena halford
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby mandy on Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:33 pm

vampires are very much alive and thriving .They are every where.Om the train on t.v and by tv i dont mean the people who play then they are news casters and onlt few play the roll of themselves
:twisted: 8)
Lost and hopeless
mandy
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Postby angel on Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:03 pm

i think they are not real

because if they are real the people will become bored of seeing the vampaiers movies
the more you study the more you know about yourself
angel
Newbie Hatter
Newbie Hatter

Postby punk04 on Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:18 am

the scientific name for a vampire is hominous nocturnous (creature of the night) they are immortal because the human brain dosnot age which has been scientificly proven, and theyre bodies are dead which is why they are cold, being bitten by one will not turn you into one but will kill you and they drinking the last drop of your blood will not kill them, that would fall under the fable of sucubi, the way to become one is to drink the cuagulated blood in their veins, which contains a poison that is secreated though the body from their brains and this poison kills the body in such a way that the organs live and they phisical body dies, hense living dead, but they live forever because the constant blood transfusions of other people preserve theyre organs and sunlight dosn't kill them but it harms them because the warmth eveporates the cuagulated blood through there skin, and this cannot be reproduced because theyre bone marrow is dead(part of the body dying process) they are abnormally fast because they use less air than we would because it takes less with the dead body, and they cannoty fly nor can they control or hypnotize you, though they have less limitations on theyre mind this also falls for them healling so fast, thats all there cells have need to do aside from protecting theyre organs, and yes i do belive in them lol
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Next