dreams i love dreaming

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

what kind of dreams do u have most often?

night mares
25%
happy dreams
No votes
something in between
75%

Total votes : 16

dreams i love dreaming

Postby lycan on Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:14 pm

i love when i have one of those dreams were everything is calm and peaceful and no one else is around me
but the animals i call family
see i hate people and the second one enters my brain
it becomes a nightmare

good dreaming
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby vampress on Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:55 am

I like dreaming about things that might happen in real life or that involve magic. Those are always strong dreams
I don't know I'm getting really dizzy.... opps i mean busy.
vampress
Great Hatter
Great Hatter

Postby Astarte on Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:02 pm

I often have dreams that are like movies. They tell stories of all different times and places and I am usually the observer. These are my favourite.

Sometimes, not very often, I have dreams that reveal or clarify my thoughts and feelings about people I know or events in my life - and I heed them.

When I have dreams that aren't related to anything or fleeting in a 'bits and pieces' sense, I'm disappointed.

The worst is dreaming about work and then getting up and having to go to work - that truly is miserable.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby thesinofmylips on Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:15 pm

i usually have dreams that should be terrifying, as in my house burning down with me and my family inside, but i'm completely calm, and in some cases, in hysterics. ;) :?:
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
thesinofmylips
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby TheCountess on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:23 am

I like happy dreams, where I dream of home, on the other side of midnight. But most often I have nightmares. Which is why I try to not sleep much.
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby The Black Count on Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:29 am

My favourite dreams are of the castle, and lucid dreams, where I can fly. Dreams where I remember how to fly are the best.
Fries with that?? HOW CAN I HAVE FRIES WITH THAT WHEN MY PEOPLE ARE IN BONDAGE!?!
The Black Count
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:40 pm

My dreams are not usually remembered -at least they aren't at the moment. They have been in the past, tub at the moment, nope, no remembering.

I think its entirely possible that i have the ability to 'dream' whilst i'm awake... although i am not sure.

Countess, do you expect to have nightmares when you go to sleep?
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby lena halford on Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:07 pm

my dreams are like what i wont in life or like love and happenas i get the night meres andi con siter them as dreams because the ae just like my dreamd that i have but in a bad way i ges.
I will kill you
lena halford
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby mandy on Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:52 pm

i usuall have nightmares but i dont rember what they are about i only have the haunting feeling left over.Like it really happend
Lost and hopeless
mandy
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Re: dreams i love dreaming

Postby richmanawesome-bn on Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:06 pm

[quote="lycan"]i love when i have one of those dreams were everything is calm and peaceful and no one else is around me
but the animals i call family
see i hate people and the second one enters my brain
it becomes a nightmare

good dreaming
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:[/quote]

I mostly have dreams in between. most of my dreams are about games. other dreams are when i have a girlfriend :loveyou: :oops: oh well
richmanawesome-bn

Postby nowhere man on Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:26 am

Hey lycan. Do you mind if I make "Dreams I love dreaming a song title? I think it would make a wicked awesome song. If I ever were to write it, sing it and become famous, i would thank you in a speech or on the back of one of my records or somthing.
On topic, I kinda like night mares and I kinda like peacefull dreams, so I think I'll vote somewhere in between.
nowhere man
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter