Ok guys (not girly)

...things from the blogthings or other cut and paste stuff...

Moderator: Hatter Police

Ok guys (not girly)

Postby Twin2 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:13 am

I did this so you have one quiz for you!!

Take the quiz: What Monarch Are You?
Richard I
You're a great explorer and you're very brave. Sometimes, you're so caught up in exploring and doing your own thing that you neglect the people around you and the things around you. Pay more attention to those parts of your life, like your family and friends. The day will come when you wil need more than just your own spirit and drive.
Last edited by Twin2 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twin2
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby lycan on Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:40 pm

Richard I
You're a great explorer and you're very brave. Sometimes, you're so caught up in exploring and doing your own thing that you neglect the people around you and the things around you. Pay more attention to those parts of your life, like your family and friends. The day will come when you wil need more than just your own spirit and drive.
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Astarte on Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:31 am

Henry VIII
You are impuslive, temperamental, and autocratic. You make strong decisions based on your gut reactions. You are true to you friends, but if they betray you in the slightest way, then they're OUT. You like being in a monogamous relationship, but if you feel betrayed, you will tear apart the peson that hurt you. You are brilliant! But impulsive. Work on the impulsive streak, and continue being brilliant!
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:18 pm

Richard I

Are we all the same? Or is this quiz narrow minded, and people rarely give answers outside social norms?
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Cherokee_girl on Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:18 am

Edward IV
You are loyal and down to earth. More than that, you are a hard-headed realist. You take the facts, and you go with them. You don't try to change what is, just like Edward IV, who never lost a battle, even when greatly outnumbered. You excel on your own mind and on your own heart. Keep your level head, and keep being aware. You rock!
I like Anime and Manga and Music and DOCTOR WHO!!
Cherokee_girl
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: Somewhere near central Kentucky, in a town that starts with a B.

Postby Math_nerd on Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:25 am

Edward IV
You are loyal and down to earth. More than that, you are a hard-headed realist. You take the facts, and you go with them. You don't try to change what is, just like Edward IV, who never lost a battle, even when greatly outnumbered. You excel on your own mind and on your own heart. Keep your level head, and keep being aware. You rock!
Our heads are round - So that our thoughts may fly out in all directions.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in the desert.
Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby lycan on Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:33 pm

and yet i wonder
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter