Butterflies

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Butterflies

Postby Astarte on Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:48 am

Last night I dreamt about two gigantic butterflies, on blue and the other orange (Like a Monarch butterfly?)

I was sitting/lying in the grass watching the blue one flutter around the bushes near me and feeling amazed by its size and wondering where on earth it could have come from, and also entirely entranced by it's beauty.
When, suddenly, a large orange butterfly flew over my shoulder and landed on my chest. I lay on the grass in astonishment and its wings were so large that they covered me from neck to waist. It was also so light that I could barely feel it.

When it began ever so gently to flutter its wings, it was like the little the soft breath of a baby. It flew away to join its blue friend and left me feeling absolutely wonderful.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Butter fly and transformation

Postby nil on Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:05 am

Last night I dreamt about two gigantic butterflies, on blue and the other orange (Like a Monarch butterfly?)

I was sitting/lying in the grass watching the blue one flutter around the bushes near me and feeling amazed by its size and wondering where on earth it could have come from, and also entirely entranced by it's beauty.
When, suddenly, a large orange butterfly flew over my shoulder and landed on my chest. I lay on the grass in astonishment and its wings were so large that they covered me from neck to waist. It was also so light that I could barely feel it.

When it began ever so gently to flutter its wings, it was like the little the soft breath of a baby. It flew away to join its blue friend and left me feeling absolutely wonderful.

A butterfly is an insect transformed from a caterpillar. If you dream of a bufferly, it means you are going through a transformation.

However, if you dream of two butterflies, it means you are under go two transformations. It means that you will first transform into one thing, then you will transform back into the thing your transformed from. In other words, there'll be absolutly no change. So in the next few days, nothing will happen.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Astarte on Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:26 pm

Actually quite a lot happened :wink:
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby nil on Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:17 am

Oh no... am I getting my dream interpreter license revoked? There must be a third butterfly lurking somewhere in that dream... there must be... :?
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Astarte on Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:37 am

Perhaps not!

First my computer mouse "flew" away and after a day it was joined by my keyboard. They both fluttered off to computer heaven and I've since retrieved my old keyboard and bought a new mouse...

Mr Astarte flew off suddenly to another state on business for three days.. there was a lot of movement and then everything settled down back to normal.

So do not despair! You may keep your license a little longer :D
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby punk04 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:17 am

though it could also mean that there is a suttle peacfulness cominhg to you because in some ancient civalizations the butterfly is the symbol of peace, thogh the blue one exists in real life they are called noon buterflys and live deep in the rain forest
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Astarte on Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:45 am

Thanks for answering punk04. It would be nice to feel a little more peaceful. There have been a lot of unsettling things happening all around me - other people can be very upsetting sometimes.

We have those particular butterflies over here. That they were so large in my dream was amazing. The gentleness of the orange one was uplifting.

I didn't know that butterflies were once a symbol of peace. Your reply actually makes a lot of sense. :)
Hopefully everything will be back on a more even keel soon.
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby punk04 on Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:31 am

most likly lol
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter