i cant remember

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

i cant remember

Postby punk04 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:20 am

i wonder why people forget there dreams i think it has to do with psycological troma and that causes your brain to put up a defense against them?
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:25 am

The brain works a lot more when you're asleep. When you wake up, it reverts to normal operating, so you're dreams might just be in the wrong part of the brain most of the time.
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.

Postby punk04 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:26 am

oh lol i would had never guessed that lol
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Astarte on Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:28 am

A lot of dreams are just your brain sorting through junk - like when a computer scans for viruses or whatever - a lot of silly images that just melt into each other.

They aren't important and you forget them as soon as you wake up. But we also have dreams that are indicators of things that are bothering us, or solving a problem for us, or reminding us of something.

The sub-conscious is a very busy place - it deals with EVERYTHING that we experience in the day. It sorts things out for us while we are sleeping. Sometimes it does that through dreams and sometimes we wake up in the morning knowing what to do about something that has been bothering us all the previous day.

If you are open to what your sub-conscious is telling you, you will understand yourself better as time goes on. You might not know why you do certain things, but your sub-conscious does. Listen to it's little messages, let yourself relax enough that you can explore your true feelings.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby punk04 on Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:30 am

thanks ill apply that knowlage to girls and info my brain tells me about them lol
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:12 pm

For what it counts... be careful probing around in your subconscious. Its one complex little thing... and sometimes when you probe it it retaliates badly. I speak sort of from experience... Although wouldn't loose my apparent control over my subconscious that I have, despite the trouble it sometimes gives me.

And sometimes a little thing called ego will intervene... so don't always trust what it has to say about girls.
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter