Very weird dream

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Very weird dream

Postby hamster on Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:35 pm

Okay, last night I dreamed I had to rush to some airport but I forgot to check out of my hotel and I left all my stuff behind. That's a pretty normal dream -- stress and such.

But I remember two very bizzare additional elements.

A beautiful girl was smoking a cigarette and reading outside the airport. I noticed that she used her burning cigarette for a bookmark, which predictably caused a fire as the cigarette burned down. Yet I did not warn anyone.

Then a helicopter or plane was trying to land or take off, I can't remember which, and a bird insisted on clinging to the fuselage and wouldn't let go. The plane ducked and soared and spun, even coming dangerously close to the ground, trying to shake off the bird.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Re: Very weird dream

Postby Astarte on Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:26 pm

hamster wrote:A beautiful girl was smoking a cigarette and reading outside the airport. I noticed that she used her burning cigarette for a bookmark, which predictably caused a fire as the cigarette burned down. Yet I did not warn anyone.

Is there someone you are interested in, care about or are curious about that is different from the people you normally associate with?
hamster wrote:Okay, last night I dreamed I had to rush to some airport but I forgot to check out of my hotel and I left all my stuff behind. That's a pretty normal dream -- stress and such.

Perhaps you'd like to get to know that person better but it's kind of difficult to leave your safety zone.....
hamster wrote:Then a helicopter or plane was trying to land or take off, I can't remember which, and a bird insisted on clinging to the fuselage and wouldn't let go. The plane ducked and soared and spun, even coming dangerously close to the ground, trying to shake off the bird.

And yet that feeling persists, despite the fact that you feel this person may be someone with whom you have nothing in common, and you fear being hurt by them.............

Perhaps you are contemplating doing something a little different in your life and are worried it might not go well........ and at the same time feel compelled to proceed..............

Hope that some of this makes sense :)
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:08 pm

Ooh, it does make sense, absolute sense. Uncanny!
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:11 pm

Glad to have been of service. :)

I hope that all has been satisfactorily resolved.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Re: Very weird dream

Postby Pixyboo on Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:55 am

hamster wrote:Okay, last night I dreamed I had to rush to some airport but I forgot to check out of my hotel and I left all my stuff behind. That's a pretty normal dream -- stress and such.

But I remember two very bizzare additional elements.

A beautiful girl was smoking a cigarette and reading outside the airport. I noticed that she used her burning cigarette for a bookmark, which predictably caused a fire as the cigarette burned down. Yet I did not warn anyone.

Then a helicopter or plane was trying to land or take off, I can't remember which, and a bird insisted on clinging to the fuselage and wouldn't let go. The plane ducked and soared and spun, even coming dangerously close to the ground, trying to shake off the bird.

Cigarettes
To dream that you are smoking or offering a cigarette, signifies your need for a break. It may also points to issues of dependency. However if you are against smoking and have this dream, you must analyze aspects of your waking life and what you are dong that may adversely affect your health.

Airplanes
To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise above to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

To dream that you transfer planes, implies an important transitional phase in your life which will take you away from your intended path. Changes will occur in your life which will take you to new directions and new heights of status and recognition.
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter