Needles

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Needles

Postby jcambece on Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:30 pm

This could be long; this was from this morning...

Ok the dream started with me going to a dealer looking for something, I don’t even now what I was just there and giving him money. He told me he was out so he would cut me a deal on some hardcore stuff. He told me it came in a set stage one was a numbing agent and the second was the stuff. The numbing agent was a thing needle that didn’t look too bad but the stuff was a gel and the needle tip had teeth that spin to cut a chunk of skin off. I woke up when I threw away the 2 needles full of stuff. It was strange. I don’t even know what was in them.

Cambece
J.A. Cambece
jcambece
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Postby hamster on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:59 pm

I hate to have to ask this, but does anything in this dream correspond to your real life? That might make it easier to interpret.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Re: Needles

Postby Pixyboo on Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:53 am

jcambece wrote:This could be long; this was from this morning...

Ok the dream started with me going to a dealer looking for something, I don’t even now what I was just there and giving him money. He told me he was out so he would cut me a deal on some hardcore stuff. He told me it came in a set stage one was a numbing agent and the second was the stuff. The numbing agent was a thing needle that didn’t look too bad but the stuff was a gel and the needle tip had teeth that spin to cut a chunk of skin off. I woke up when I threw away the 2 needles full of stuff. It was strange. I don’t even know what was in them.

Cambece

Needle
To use a needle in your dream, indicates that you need to mend some relationship or situation that has gotten out of hand or driven to the extreme. A needle is also symbolic of some emotional or physical pain.

To dream that someone is using a needle, suggests that you need to incorporate and join together various aspects of your consciousness.

To look for a needle in your dream, symbolizes useless worries over small, trivial matters.

To dream that you are threading a needle, represents unfinished issues that you need to tend to and perhaps even repair.
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter