70 lbs

Do you think the Universe is a Pie, a Turtle or something else? Post your opinion here.

Moderator: Hatter Police

70 lbs

Postby jcambece on Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:54 pm

So here’s the deal, I’m going to Italy for two weeks…YIPPY! For some reason my father is packing twelve suitcases, six with clothes and six with crap…well not crap, but gifts. One of the gifts is seventy pounds of frozen fish, who brings frozen fish over seas? Not to mention the weight limit imposed due to gas prices; how will be getting all this stuff over there? I don’t want to be carrying fish in my luggage, if I get there and the first thing is say is “what is that smell I don’t want it to be from my bags”. Besides all that, almost all the suitcases are full and there are still 4 people who need to pack for the trip and I still need to bring more pants. WTF, why is he bringing so much unnecessary stuff? Well if anyone has ideas on how I can get all this to travel well give me a holler, I’m going to need all the advice I can get.

Cambece
J.A. Cambece
jcambece
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Postby Pixyboo on Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:54 pm

give him a pill
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby Astarte on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:21 pm

Hmmm.....

Whenever I went overseas I took 3 of almost everything. The theory being one on, one wet and washed and one just in case... two pairs of jeans - one on, one in your bag. A nice pair of pants to wear at night if you go somewhere special. A small selection of lightweight tops. I usually take 2 nearly empty bags, put the smaller one inside the larger one and then take great pleasure in filling them both up.

I went with empty bags because I LIKE TO SHOP!

Good luck on the fish!
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter