TOD 2006/05/23 - Gwertycanargo Pond

A diary of our senseless day

Moderator: Hatter Police

TOD 2006/05/23 - Gwertycanargo Pond

Postby hamster on Tue May 23, 2006 2:59 pm

Where is it? Who swims in it? Is this activity safe? Why or why not?
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby nil on Wed May 24, 2006 5:56 am

The Gwertycanargo Pond is, obviously in Gwertycanargo. If you have never heard about this place, then you must have been sleeping in a prehistory cave for the last 5000 years and also own a rabbit skin pouch.

Since I'm sure most readers of this post would never have slept in such kind of caves nor would have owned a rabbit skin pouch, I think there's no need for me to describe the physical location of this place. The same applies to its culture and customs.

And as for the pond, I'm sure it's activity safe. I meant as long as you don't mind a little bit of toxin here and there, and also the pond monsters that occasionally snatch people down into toxic cave at the bottom of the pond.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Pimienta on Wed May 24, 2006 11:29 pm

but I have lived in a prehistoric cave for the last 5000 years and after that long my rabbit skin pouch is beginning to wear out

I have however had the technology of the computer for that long but saddly couldn't comunicate with others through it because they only recently developed such technology
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby nil on Mon May 29, 2006 8:56 am

mmmm, that explains why I've heard rumors that the first computer was developed on the framework of a rabbit skin pouch, and it's CPU was made from a squirrel brain.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster