strange and confusing

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

strange and confusing

Postby black_soul_stealer17 on Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:50 am

for once I had a dream that had nothing to do with the one's I normally have, and i'm not gonna get into those so i tell the little I remeber from this one. . . now how did it go. . .i don't quite remember but I do know that i was climbing this weird mountain and there were a couple others with. . .no clue who they were I couldn't see their faces. :duno:
black_soul_stealer17
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby punk04 on Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:43 am

you probly coudent see there faces cus they are those who have yet to come, and the mountain could mean escap or trying to escalate to a higher =state of mind in order to be happy, and to get a change in life
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby black_soul_stealer17 on Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:47 am

hmmm. . .that's possible. all those reasons seem correct at least. I had another dream, actually this was a while ago. . .but i'd rather not talk about it right now.
black_soul_stealer17
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby hamster on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:53 pm

black_soul_stealer17 wrote:hmmm. . .that's possible. all those reasons seem correct at least. I had another dream, actually this was a while ago. . .but i'd rather not talk about it right now.

Oh, share it! That's what this section is for.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby black_soul_stealer17 on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:46 am

well, it was really weird, I dreamt that I was at my old house and there's this guy there. he was dangerous I think, like serial killer bad. anyway i'm running through the house trying desperately to find a hinding place when I finally end up in my parents room, it seemed different but I was to scared to notice, then I remember my parents have a gun so I frantically search the room, I hear him coming and I panic. of course I find the gun at THE last second as I hear the door open. I whirl around to face him, gun pointed at his head. He just smirks at me and starts to come at me. I pull the trigger but nothing happens. that's about the time I wake up with a start. I have these dreams quite often but this one seemed worse for some reason. :duno:
black_soul_stealer17
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby hamster on Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:17 pm

No wonder you didn't want to talk about it! What a terrifying dream. Obviously, you're afraid of something or someone in the real world, which is normal.

I used to have dreams of being attacked by people or vicious wild animals, right around the time I had major stress in my life -- I was getting ready to leave home and join the military. Maybe something similar is going on in your life.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby black_soul_stealer17 on Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:11 am

your probably right, though I don't know who i'd be afraid of. . .
black_soul_stealer17
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby hamster on Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:23 pm

black_soul_stealer17 wrote:your probably right, though I don't know who i'd be afraid of. . .

It doesn't have to be a person. It could be some huge change in your life, like leaving home or dealing with a job or whatever.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby black_soul_stealer17 on Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:05 am

:shock: oh! right on the spot!!! i am afraid to leave home and move on to college, also I don't know what job i'm gonna do this summer but I may be stuck at the greenhouses.
black_soul_stealer17
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby Astarte on Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:12 am

hamster wrote:
black_soul_stealer17 wrote:your probably right, though I don't know who i'd be afraid of. . .

It doesn't have to be a person. It could be some huge change in your life, like leaving home or dealing with a job or whatever.

You are good at this Hamster!

black_soul_stealer17 wrote::shock: oh! right on the spot!!! i am afraid to leave home and move on to college, also I don't know what job i'm gonna do this summer but I may be stuck at the greenhouses.

black_soul_stealer17 wrote: I finally end up in my parents room, it seemed different but I was to scared to notice

That makes sense because it's no longer available for comfort and protection when you move out.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:44 pm

Actually, I'm terrible at dream interpretation, but I can recognize when it's similar to dreams that I have had.

Last night, I dreamed that my family was out at a restaurant when my grandfather became very nauseous. My dad urged me to find the car, quickly, but try as I might, I never could.

I have no idea in the world what that could mean.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:37 pm

A pleasant family outing.

An elderly family member becomes ill.

You are sent to find help but can do nothing.

The eventual death of your grandfather is probably at the back of your mind and that, coupled with the knowledge that you are powerless to prevent this, may be at the root of this dream.

The family unit and happy gatherings, or your current pleasant life, marred by his demise?

Last night, I dreamed that my mother had been moved into a section of the nursing home where they put those that only have a little time left. The nurse sais that she could hear "a real death rattle in her breathing".....

In reality, this section doesn't exist, but the last time I visited my mother in the nursing home on Monday, I noticed that her breathing was a little labloured......
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Re: strange and confusing

Postby Pixyboo on Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:46 am

black_soul_stealer17 wrote:for once I had a dream that had nothing to do with the one's I normally have, and i'm not gonna get into those so i tell the little I remeber from this one. . . now how did it go. . .i don't quite remember but I do know that i was climbing this weird mountain and there were a couple others with. . .no clue who they were I couldn't see their faces. :duno:

Climb
To dream that you are climbing up something (ladder, rope, etc.), signifies that you are trying to or you have overcome a great struggle. It also suggests that your goals are finally within reach. Climbing also means that you have risen to a level of prominence within the social or economic sphere

Mountains
To see mountains in your dream, signifies many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. If you are on top of the mountain, then it signifies that you have achieved and realized your goals. Alternatively, mountains denotes a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth.

To dream that you are climbing a mountain, signifies your determination and ambition.

To dream that you fall off a mountain, suggests that you are in a hurry to succeed without thoroughly thinking about your path to success. It also means that you have a tendency to give up or escape from demanding situations.

Faceless
To see a faceless figure or person in your dream, indicates that you are still searching for your own identity and finding out who you are. Perhaps you are unsure of how to read people and their emotions. And therefore are expressing a desire to know and understand these people in a deeper level.
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter