she just doent wat to go away

Do you think the Universe is a Pie, a Turtle or something else? Post your opinion here.

Moderator: Hatter Police

she just doent wat to go away

Postby jcambece on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:02 pm

Good god my ex just wont leave me alone...she keeps calling and instant messaging me. im going to freak out.

Cambece
J.A. Cambece
jcambece
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Postby Astarte on Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:18 pm

Hmmmmm........

If you are still fond of, and respect, this person you might have a face-to-face and a very long talk where you gently, but firmly, explain your position. You did find her/him attractive enough at one time to form a relationship with that person. Give them the courtesy of closure.

On the other hand, you may have done all this already and are now being subjected to a campaign of harrassment. In this case I would consider the following.

***If she/he is leaving endless messages on your answer machine you might leave a temporary message on your service:

"If you are Miss Ex then would you please stop harrassing me with these constant phone calls. If you are someone else that I'd actually like to speak to then please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you later."

***I would also just hang up without engaging in ANY conversation the minute she answered.

***You might also consider being offline on your MSN messenger for a short while???

A friend has recently been unmercifully harrassed by a person wishing to be more than a friend by phine, MSN messenger, email and on her forum!!! It has been an absolute nightmare and has taken a long time but it seems they may have gotten the message...

In her last face-to-face conversation with this person she told him that she did not find him attractive physically, mentally or emotionally.... and that she longer she knew him the more repulsed she was by him!

That evening he left a message on her phone saying that he forgave her for all the mean things she said to him and that he understood that it was probably a hormonal thing.............!!!!

When he rang again the next day, she absolutely screamed at him and hung up. It's been quiet so far... but we (she and her friends) are awaiting further developments. And yes, she has threatened him with police action.

So, it's a world-wide problem and afflicts both sexes. :(

Good luck!
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby punk04 on Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:16 am

not me i had a girl from this town stalk me so i had lycan and lena fix that she stopped too lol :D
life is but a dream though the sleep that comes after is eternal and thus leads you to a greater bliss where you will sleep in an unending essence of purity and happyness
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby jcambece on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:54 pm

Amazing she stopped....yippy!!!

Cambece
J.A. Cambece
jcambece
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Postby stricken on Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:48 am

yes the girle that was stalking him was by the name of chelsi holt and from what i still know of old punko he still dislikes her becaus she somtimes trys to still talk to him
the life time of a hominous nocturnus is measured in sentuaries not years
stricken
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby TheCountess on Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:16 am

Stalking sucks...

My bro's ex is psycho. First she went to the police saying he raped her when he told her he didn't want to get back together with her. Then she announced she'd had an abortion cos of him. Now she's telling Social Welfare some crap that's making them investigate us! It's all bullshit too, my bro don't even live here anymore. But when he told her he didn't wanna be with her, she announced she would ruin his life and she sure is trying. Psycho. Plus she still texts him everyday asking him to be friends. Bring on the restraining order.
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter